Believers of dreamsWe love having people with high aspirations on our team, people who seek not only company goals but also their own.
Believers of simplicityWe appreciate team members who approach problem-solving in a simple way, and who are never discouraged by new obstacles.
Believers of changeWe value individuals who are not intimidated by challenges that arise with change.
------ By Cheetah Mobile’s CEO, Fu Sheng
If you are thrilled by the following challenges and you feel you have what it takes to make it a success, please submit your CV including your picture today to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Location: Santa Monica or Palo Alto, California
Reporting to: Head of US performance sales
Cheetah Mobile is looking for a Sales Account Executive based in our Santa Monica or Palo Alto offices to proactively develop its US performance advertiser book of business. This is a highly rewarding opportunity for an entrepreneurial profile who can act independently and thrives on the challenge of prospecting new clients, effectively communicating Cheetah Mobile's value proposition and negotiating contracts that will lead to renewable business. You will assist the business team in monitoring and optimizing existing campaigns to grow revenue, along with cultivating a strong and productive relationship with the client. A successful candidate has a strong sales personality, with the ability to identify key prospects and pursue new contracts to fruition.
What will you be doing …
1. Work closely with the Head of Performance Sales & Ad Ops teams to realize revenue opportunities with new & existing clients
2. Create, manage and execute sales strategies with performance advertising clients
3. Update and manage pipeline utilizing SalesForce
4. Prospecting, pitching and closing sales
5. Deliver against agreed quarterly and annual revenue targets
6. Create, manage and execute account plans to develop revenue clients & our supporting teams
7. High volume of sales prospecting, cold calling and sales outreach
8. Attend conferences & networking events to
9. Cross-selling Cheetah Mobile’s products, which include CPI and CPC, offerings on both our affiliate network and O&O inventory
10. Consultative approach to understand marketing and performance needs of a variety of clients
11. Responding to pitches, tenders and RFPs
12. Covering the commercial negotiation of long term contracts
13. Provide management with weekly client updates and accurate sales forecasting
14. Open doors with key decision makers at clients and agencies
15. Be a mobile advertising expert and evangelist for Cheetah Mobile products in your assigned territory.
What we are looking for …
1. 2+ years of digital sales experience working with agencies, direct clients and publishers
2. Mobile ad experience is preferred
3. Proven record of achieving targets and increasing revenue, earning commissions based on performance
4. High achiever, target oriented, with the capacity to operate successfully within a fast paced, and rapidly changing environment
5. Polished networking skills, reflected by foundation of long-term relationships
6. Other necessary skills: business development/hunting; account planning; strong communication, presentation & negotiation abilities
7. Proven track record closing opportunities with recent above quota performance
8. Passion, energy, accountability and desire to excel
9. Willingness to work in an unstructured and fast moving environment
10. Someone who embraces change and wants to make an impact
11. Someone who is easy going, fun and collaborative.
Even better if ...
1. Experience working with international partners
2. Passion for mobile!
3. Affiliate Marketing experience
4. Experience working with a rapidly growing company
What's in it for you ...
1. Excellent benefits
2. Competitive salary
3. International travel opportunities
4. Paid vacation
5. 401(K) with match
6. 12 weeks of fully paid maternity/paternity leave
7. Work in a start-up environment with a profitable company.
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Reporting to: Head of Marketing
Do you spend more time on your phone than in front of your TV? Are you constantly looking for new apps to simplify your life or entertain you? Have you heard the term "YouTube celebrity" before? Have you watched more than 1 hour of video content online or on your mobile phone this week? If you answered yes to all of these questions, this job might be for you. Cheetah Mobile is currently developing a regional office in Los Angeles to focus on developing audiences and building brands for our suite of content and lifestyle applications. seeking a Social Media Manager to manage and grow all social channels across our live broadcasting platform Live.me. This position requires a passion for digital and social media, an obsession with pop culture, pride in your creativity, and a natural ownership for channels you're managing.
1. Create content, publish and grow our social channels across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, Snapchat, etc.
2. Directly engage with Live.me’s talent and fans via social platforms, driving conversations and building deeper relationships.
3. Develop and execute social marketing campaigns that produce high engagement.
4. Track, monitor and report against weekly social growth and engagement.
5. Be the brain trust of the overall social landscape, trending topics, and leverage latest social media best practices in order to provide ongoing thought leadership.
6. Grow our social media channels.
7. Collaborate across departments and initiatives.
1. Minimum of 3 years of social media management experience
2. Proven track record of growing a brand and social media channels
3. Proven ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast paced environment
4. Exceptional writing and communication
5. Self-starter, extremely organized, detail oriented and collaborative
6. Passionate and enthusiastic team member
7. Genuinely interested in pop culture and teen culture
8. BA/BS degree required.
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Reporting to: Director, Talent Development
Live.me is the world’s fastest growing live video community focused on building relationships between broadcasters and fans through unique features and creative interactive tools. Launched in April 2016, Live.me already has over 3MM installs, with hundreds of thousands of users tuning in daily to watch broadcasters and engage with the community.
About Cheetah Mobile
Cheetah Mobile is a leading mobile application developer with over 700 million active mobile users across it’s suite of consumer products. Headquartered in Beijing, the company has offices all around the globe.
Do you spend more time on your phone than in front of your TV? Are you constantly looking for new apps to simplify your life or entertain you? Have you heard the term “YouTube celebrity” before? Have you watched more than 1 hour of video content online or on your mobile phone this week? If you answered yes to all of these questions, this job might be for you. Cheetah Mobile is currently developing a regional office in Los Angeles to focus on developing audiences and building brands for our suite of content and lifestyle applications. The Talent Development Coordinator will be responsible for identifying and signing social media influencers to Cheetah Mobile’s Live.me platform. As a member of the talent development team you will be expected to develop an in depth knowledge of the social media influencer landscape, gain insight and understanding into influencer partnership deal structures, and learn how to initiate and create effective partnerships.
The ideal candidate should have prior experience working with talent, an impeccable work ethic, and a sense of pride and ownership in all aspects of their work.
1. Become the in-house expert for talent - across Live.me and other major social media platforms
2. Identify relevant influencers that will be effective partners on the platform, develop relationships, and sign new talent
3. Negotiate with influencers and agencies
4. Onboard talent onto the platform
5. Expert understanding of social media monetization trends and practices
6. Attend industry events and talent meetings outside of normal work hours
7. Provide weekly reports and analysis around talent activity.
1. 1-3 years of experience in the entertainment industry, artist/talent relations or media industry
2. Strong communication skills - phone, email, text message, and in person
3. Creative problem solver
4. Hyper-organized and self-motivated
5. Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a wide range of personality types
6. Support the growth and development of our regional division
7. Be a positive contributor to the team and to the organization
9. Genuine interest in international cultures
10. Experience working in a start-up or other fast paced environment
11. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
Location: San Francisco Bay Area - Palo Alto, California
Who We Are
Cheetah Mobile (NYSE: CMCM) is a leading, profitable global mobile internet company founded and based in Beijing, China. We also have built our dual HQ in Palo Alto, California. We aim to provide the best apps for mobile users worldwide, while building a leading global mobile ad platform for advertisers. Our mission is to Make the World Smarter.
Our mission critical applications, including Clean Master, CM Security, Battery Doctor and Duba Anti-virus, help make the internet and mobile experience speedier, simpler, and safer for users worldwide. We have 600+ million global mobile monthly active users, and we’re continuing to grow! We also provide multiple user traffic entry points and global content promotional channels capable of delivering targeted content to hundreds of millions of users.
We invest in the latest technologies and trends, such as robotics, artificial intelligence, and data-driven content strategies. Learn more about us at: www.cmcm.com.
What will you be doing …
Cheetah Mobile is looking for a Chief Scientist in AI to lead Cheetah Research Lab in Palo Alto. We are committed to advancing the field of artificial intelligence by building technologies to help our users create a deeper connection with the world around us. We’re looking for talented individuals interested in: deep learning, natural language processing (NLP), machine translation, video analysis, computer vision, computational statistics, speech, images, and applied mathematics. 1. Responsible for the development strategy, technical path, and key technology direction
2. Lead research in advanced Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, and Deep Learning, majorly focusing on the long-term research topics
3. Build up and lead a team of machine learning scientists evolving distinctive practices
4. Publication, presentation, and contribution as a thought leader in the field of machine learning and AI.
What we are looking for:
1. PhD in Machine Learning or related fields from a highly reputable institution
2. 8+ years of hands on research experience in Deep Learning and related fields, industrial experience required
3. Highly cited publications in relevant fields
4. Deep insight in machine learning and deep learning
5. Extensive experience in natural language process (NLP), Machine translation, and/or video analysis
6. Experience with Caffe/TensorFlow/Torch or similar deep learning frameworks
7. Programming experience with R/Scala/C++/Python, or other related programming languages
8. Strong passion in technology and willingness to make an impact.
What's in it for you?
1. Opportunity build up and lead a world class team in AI
2. Manipulate and analyze data from 600+ millions of monthly active users
3. Work in a start-up environment with a profitable company
4. Free lunches daily
5. Excellent benefits
6. Monthly team building events
7. International travel opportunities
8. 401(K) with match
9. 12 weeks of fully paid maternity leave / 6 weeks for paternity leave.
It is the policy of Cheetah Mobile to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cheetah Mobile will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.