PhotoGrid respects the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. It's our policy to respond expeditiously to any notice that content posted on or linked in our Application infringes the copyright rights of others. All claims of copyright infringement will be investigated and appropriate action will be taken, including but not limited to removal of the infringing content and termination of user access, if applicable.
1.Notifying PhotoGrid of a Copyright Complaint
If you believe content on posted on or linked in our Application infringes your copyrighted content, you must provide written notice (a "Takedown Notice") to our DMCA Agent listed below. Such Takedown Notice must include:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the Content on our website that is claimed to be infringing your copyrighted work, and URLs or similar information sufficient to permit the PhotoGrid to locate that content on our Application and services;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the PhotoGrid to contact you, including your address, telephone number and email address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the content on our Application in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner, or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that is allegedly infringed.
The above information must be submitted in writing to the following Designated Agent:
Cheetah Mobile DMCA Agent
Cheetah Mobile Singapore Pte. Ltd.
8 WILKIE ROAD, #03-01, WILKIE EDGE
2.Filing a Counter-Notification
If you believe that the content reported in the copyright notification you received was misidentified or removed in error, you should file a counter-notice and provide us with the following information:
- Your name, address and phone number.
- The web address of the content we removed (copy and paste the link from the notification email).
- A statement under penalty of perjury that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed in error.
- A statement that you consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located, or if your address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which Pinterest may be found, and that you'll accept service of process from the person who provided the original complaint.
- A physical or electronic signature (by typing your full name will suffice).
Please note that filing a report of intellectual property infringement is a serious matter with legal consequences. Think twice before submitting a claim or counter-notice, especially if you are unsure whether you are the actual rights holder or authorized to act on a rights holder’s behalf. There are legal and financial consequences for fraudulent and/or bad faith submissions. Please be sure that you are the actual rights holder, or that you have a good faith belief that the content was removed in error, and that you understand the repercussions of submitting a false claim.