Last modified: Jan 4, 2017
As the owner and operator of 2Face - Multi Accounts (“us” or “we”), we has created this Policy to explain our privacy practices so that you will understand what information about you is collected, used and disclosed with respect to 2Face - Multi Accounts(hereinafter also referred to as “product and service”).
This Policy covers our collection, use and disclosure of your information through our product and service. It does not cover any collection, use or disclosure by third parties through any applications, web sites, products or services that we do not control or own, such as Facebook, or any third party features or services made available via an application, the services or the site.
i. WHAT KIND OF INFORMATION WE COLLECT
a) Personal Information.
b) Non-personal identification.
We may collect non-personal identification information about users whenever they interact with our apps. Non-personal identification information may include, but not limited to, the following types:
· Session and Usage Data.
"Session and Usage Data" is information about your use of our product and service and it includes, without limitation to, connection and service-related data submitted to us through your use of our product and service, such as information relating to the connection request, server communication and data sharing, including network measurements, quality of service, and date, time and location of the bump. We also may aggregate Session and Usage data as described in Aggregate Information below. Please note that Session and Usage Data does not include any Personal Information nor does it include Content you may transmit or share through the use of our product and service (such as photos, contacts, calendar appointments, etc.).
· Device and System Information. These information include the brand of you device, device’s model, unique device identifiers, mobile network information, the system version installed in your device, your local time zone, the location of your device and other information that is related to your device or the operation system of your device.
· Log Data. When you use our products and services, we may collect automatically your internet protocol address, you usage and behavior, cookies, device event information such as crashes, system activity, hardware settings, the date and time of your request and etc. We use diverse technologies to determine your device’s location, including IP address, GPS, and other sensors that may, for example, provide 2Face - Multi Accounts with information on nearby devices, Wi-Fi access points and cell towers.
· Aggregate Information. "Aggregate Information" is data we collect about a group or category of services or Users from which individual User identities have been removed. In other words, information on how you use the Applications, the Services and the Site may be collected and combined with information about how others use the Applications, the Services and the Site, but no personally identifiable information will be included in the resulting Aggregate Information. Aggregate Information helps us understand trends in our Users' needs so that we can better consider new features or otherwise tailor the Applications, the Services and the Site. These information includes that the list of installed apps, the package name, the versions of the installed apps and other information about the installed apps.
ii. HOW WE USE COLLECTED INFORMATION
a) Personal Information.
Unless other specifically stipulated or obtaining your prior approval, we do not collect your Personal Information.
b) Non- Personal Information.
We may use Non-Personal Information for any purpose as below:
· We may use your Non- Personal Information to understand demographics, customer interest, and other trends among our Users;
· We may use Non- Personal Information to provide, maintain, improve and modify the Applications, Services and the Site and develop new services;
· We may use Non- Personal Information for promotion and marketing purposes.
iii. HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE DISCLOSED
a) Personal Information.
We do not disclose your Personal Information to any third party unless one of the following circumstances applies.
With your consent
We will disclose personal information we controlled with any third party outside of 2Face - Multi Accounts when we have your consent to do so.
For legal reasons
We will share personal information with a third party ,such as companies, organizations or individuals outside of 2Face - Multi Accounts if we have a good-faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of the information is reasonably necessary to meet any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request.
b) Non-Personal Information.
iv. THIRD- PARTY SITES
In general, the Applications, the Services and the Site access third party information (such as your Facebook account information) through application interfaces. We may provide links to third-party Web sites, such as Facebook, as a service to our Users. The Site may also carry advertisements from other companies. When you click on links of third parties in an Application, the Services or the Site, you may leave the Application, the Services or the Site. We do not collect your information on and through and This Policy does not address, and we are not responsible for, the privacy practices of Web sites operated by third parties, whether they are linked to or otherwise accessible from an Application, the Services or the Site. The inclusion of a link or accessibility of third party Websites does not imply endorsement of such third party Website by us.
v. USERS WITH WHOM YOU SHARE YOUR INFORMATION
We cannot control the actions of other users with whom you share your information. We cannot, and do not, control the information you share with other users using an Application, the Services or the Site or how such other Users will use or share such information. We are not responsible for third party circumvention of our security measures.
2Face - Multi Accounts is very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information and we employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information is absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Non-Personal Information which is impenetrable.
vii. INTERNATIONAL USERS
Your Personal Information may be stored and processed in any country where we have facilities, and by using an Application, the Services or the Site you consent to the transfer of your Personal Information to countries, including the United States, which may be outside of your country of residence and may provide for different and less stringent data protection rules than in your country. If you object to your Personal Information being transferred or used as described in this Policy, please do not use any Application, the Services or the Site and immediately delete all Applications from your User Devices.
viii. CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83 permits user who are California residents to request certain information regarding disclosure of Personal Information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. If you would like more information with respect to your privacy rights under California law, you may contact us at the contact point below. Please reference your request as "California Disclosure Information."
ix. SENSITIVE INFORMATION
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal background or membership in past organizations, including trade union memberships) on or through an Application, the Services or the Site or otherwise to us.
x. CONTACTING US / REPORTING VIOLATIONS
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, or to report any violations of the Policy or abuse of an Application, the Services or the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.