Updated: February 10th, 2015
As you use a CM Theme to beautify your phone, we collect information from you in order to provide corresponding service and better user experience to you. When participating in CM Theme User Experience Improvement Program (UX Improvement Program), as appropriate, your usage, statistics, input while using CM Theme, and crash reports would be collected.
Here we explain what information we collect, why, and how we use the information:
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalize your experience
(Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our application
(We continually strive to improve our application based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service
(Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
What access do we have to get on your phone?
We collect information to improve our application and provide better services to all of our users - including:
• read-only access to your phone state;
• access to information about mobile networks;
• access to information about Wi-Fi networks;
• access to open network sockets;
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
• We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personal identifiable information. This does not include:
• Trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, as long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential;
• We will access, use or disclose your information with other organizations or entities for reasons that required by any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request;
• Detect, prevent, or otherwise fraud, security or technical issues;
• Protect against harm to the rights, property or safety of Cheetah Mobile, our users or the public as required or permitted by law
We are very concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We do not collect Personal Information, and we employ administrative, physical and electronic measures designed to protect your Non-Personal Information from unauthorized access and use. Please be aware that no security measures that we take to protect your information is absolutely guaranteed to avoid unauthorized access or use of your Non-Personal Information which is impenetrable.
We ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive Personal Information (e.g., information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or other beliefs, health, sexual orientation, criminal background or membership in past organizations, including trade union memberships) on or through an Application, the Services or the Site or otherwise to us.
We do not provide service focus on Children. If you are under 13, you may use our application or services when you are with a parent or guardian.
CONTACTING US / REPORTING VIOLATIONS
If you have any questions or comments about this Policy or our privacy practices, or to report any violations of the Policy or abuse of an Application, the Services or the Site, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.